Why should you buy a new home in the Essex Homes neighborhood of Turner's Pointe?
Find all current homes listed below for Turner's Pointe (list updated daily)
- Located on a peninsula on fabulous Lake Murray, the “crown jewel” of South Carolina, Turner’s Pointe offers lakefront, lake view, and scenic interior view homes.
- Turner’s Pointe offers a wide variety of amenities, including a secure, gated entrance, clubhouse with pavilion, community pool with cabana, tennis court, and a boat ramp.
- All lakefront homes at Turner’s Pointe feature a private or shared dock. A private boat slip accompanies all interior and lake view homes.
- Unlike most developments on Lake Murray, at Turner’s Pointe home sites are pre-permitted for dock construction and exempted from burdensome landscaping buffer requirements.
- Turner’s Pointe features a full mile of shoreline on Lake Murray, a 50,000 acre lake which offers a variety of activities from fishing and boating to sailing and skiing.
- The Sales & Marketing Council of Greater Columbia has awarded its prestigious Regal Award for Best Community of the Year to Turner’s Pointe for 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2010.
- Located just minutes from downtown Lexington, Turner’s Pointe is close to great grocery stores, quaint restaurants, fitness centers, golf courses, and churches.
- Turner’s Pointe is in the award-winning Lexington One school district.
- Turner’s Pointe features several completed homes with a variety of stunning floor plans, starting at $300,000.
- Our philosophy of creating a superior living experience while preserving the environment ensures that Turner’s Pointe will be a leading community for generations to come.
- The Turner’s Pointe clubhouse is available to host your reception, birthday, holiday party, or other event, and features a full wrap-around porch.
- Lexington County is one of South Carolina’s fastest growing counties and features a unique local experience while still offering the amenities you would expect in South Carolina’s largest metropolitan area.
- There are currently 7 homes under construction that have the eBuilt standard by Essex Homes, which reduces energy costs and environmental impact.
Don't forget that you can build the home of your dreams from the ground up. Contact the Columbia New Home Buyer Team for more details.